Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Create

This talk really inspired me back in September while attending the Women's Conference. The images and music only amplify the message.


President Dieter F. Uchtdorf: The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. You dont need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty.

Don't let the voice of critics paralyze you.

If you have a difficult time viewing, copy and paste this url:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhLlnq5yY7k

2 comments:

~Sarah said...

Stacey, that was really great! Thanks so much for sharing. It is a good reminder to start small and build from there. Hope life is good back in UT.

Liz said...

Thank you Stacey! Sometimes I trip and fall over what I think I hear critics say. Thank you so much.

And thank you for creating Mom's portrait. You'll never know how much I talk to her there. :)